RJS Construction Inc. is hiring experienced carpenters. Skilled Carpenter should have a minimum of five (5) years' experience in commercial construction.
Skills should include:
- Framing - Experienced in the framing of walls and ceilings. Wood framing required, metal stud framing is also desirable.
- Forming - Experienced in the construction of concrete formwork.
- Siding - Experienced in the installation of building sheathing and siding.
- Openings - Installation of door and window assemblies.
- Lift construction equipment and/or materials weighing up to 100 pounds
- Lift, kneel, bend, stoop, squat, climb and crawl.
- Stand for up to eight hours per day, depending on task requirements.
- Occasionally work at heights
- Sustain repetitive hand motion.
- Negotiate around job sites composed of various terrain.
- Ensure that job site remains safe; in compliance with "RJS Safety Plans".
- Working closely with co-workers as a team.
- Performance of duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept direction.
- Will need to pass a pre-employment drug test
Management reserves the right to change the duties and qualifications given on this job description at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: