Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center offers the very best in post-acute rehabilitation services and has earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate nursing care.
Our 181-bed facility, located in Millsboro, DE is currently seeking an experienced Staff Development Director to join our team.
The primary purpose of the Staff Development Director position plans, organizes, develops and directs all in-service educational programs throughout the facility, in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Ensuring that all employees receive educational and compliance training necessary to perform their job duties upon hire as well as ongoing education courses throughout their employment
- Provides leadership in formulating goals and objectives of the in-service educational programs of the facility.
- Develops and maintains records, reports, instructional manuals and reference materials pertaining to in-service programs
- Remain current on new developments pertaining to healthcare, long term care, etc. to be able to train others on it
- Assist licensed nursing personnel in obaining in-service training to keep their license current in accordance to state law
- Ensure that all personnel attend and participate in ongoing and annual training programs as needed and required
- Conduct regular or special in-service training sessions for small groups or all staff depending on the needs of facility
- Current RN license in Delaware or a compact state
- Must have, as a minimum, an Associates Degree
- Must have a minimum for 2 years experience in a nursing facility
This position offers the opportunity to combine your nursing experience and expertise with the ability to teach, coach and encourage others to become valuable members of the facility and provide the highest level of care and customer service possible for our residents.
This is a full-time position offering an excellent PTO and benefits package.
Apply online or in-person today!