Charlestown, in Catonsville, MD is hiring Home Care Aides for all shifts! Our Home Care positions offer the ability to care for our residents in their homes, without leaving our grounds. Do what you love….without the travel! All of our resident live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance.
Our Home Care Aides provide non-medical support to clients within our communities such as
What we require:
- Providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily living
- Supporting residents by performing routine housekeeping tasks, meal planning and preparation.
- Escorting residents to appointments and social activities
What we offer:
- Certification as a CNA per state requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a care provider serving the senior population
- No travel….all of our residents are on campus!
- 24 hour security
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Has recent experience in personal care and homemaking.
- Demonstrates maturity.
- Able to read and write English in order to understand and carry out directions and instructions and maintain simple records.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and a basic understanding of the duties of a home care aide and the needs of the Resident.
- Able to accept and use supervision.
- Certified as a Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Geriatric Nursing Assistant .
- CPR certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk (considerable); sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift, roll or transfer patients of variable sizes and weights. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception
: Home Support Aide
United States-Maryland-Catonsville :
Apr 4, 2018, 10:16:41 PM :