David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd. an established Developer/Builder in Owings Mills, MD is currently seeking an experienced project superintendent to handle multiple tenant projects in the Baltimore & Baltimore County area.
The qualified candidate should be able to:
- Read and understand plans from all disciplines to successfully prosecute the work.
- Assist project manager in developing construction schedules.
- Possess a working knowledge of all building trades.
- Schedule and supervise appropriate trades as needed.
- Maintain daily logs and schedule inspections with local jurisdiction.
- Effectively communicate with architects/engineers, building inspectors, tenants and management team.
- Some college preferred.
- Previous commercial and retail tenant experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Superintendent: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off