Perform transactional duties, provide account information as well as information on credit union products and services to members with a high degree of accuracy and in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Provide by phone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union products and services.
2. Accept loan applications or refer members to sales representative if necessary.
3. Handle various transaction requests from members including but not limited to shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check orders, share certificates, line of credit advances, payroll deduction, direct deposit, credit card and ATM cards. Open new accounts and service existing accounts.
4. Recommend and assist members with Internet and Mobile Banking related inquiries as well as assist with online banking access, password reset, troubleshooting and bill payment inquires.
5. Provide information on investment alternatives to members wishing to deposit funds with the credit union.
6. Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services.
7. Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the call center area.
8. Meet or exceed departmental goals and objectives as established by the management team.
9. All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: At least 1 year of experience in customer service.
Excellent communication skills
Ability to be a team player.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
WORKING CONDITIONS: Typical office environment
Orion FCU is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or any other federal or state protected class. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.