OUR TEAM IS OUR BEST ASSET
About West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Foods manufactures hundreds of meat and poultry products that can be found in well-known grocery stores and top restaurant chains nationwide. We are The Surprisingly Big Company®, and we’re right in your backyard.
Build your career with West Liberty Foods and be a part of an exciting, collaborative team environment!
We are currently hiring for:
Job Title General Labor
Job Summary: General Labor positions include a variety of manual or tool assisted, repetitive tasks to produce raw and ready to eat products.
Applicants for General Labor position may be offered positions in a number of different departments. Jobs may include harvest, deboning, trimming, binning, or packaging,
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds including above head and below the waist.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work at line speed with the ability to make coordinated hand and finger movements.
- Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Experience in food manufacturing or processing a plus.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment drug test, background screen and physical.
West Liberty Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To be considered an applicant for this position, you must apply online on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)