Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and seeks to bring additional awesome forward thinker to continue the growth. If you are an awesome system Adm., application development, IT Security, and IoT, lets connect ASAP!
This role is a mix of development, system and network administration, test and deployment automation and support to the customers. The primary focus will be on delivering high-quality solutions to customers.
What you'll do:
- Systems and network management & monitoring of the infrastructure is vital to ensure a good baseline for our applications and processes.
- Building test infrastructure and automating tests allow us to improve test coverage and as well increase delivery frequency.
- Automating deployments is a big focus in order to avoid human mistakes, streamline the process and as well increase the frequency of deployments and provide features faster to our customers.
- Software development around infrastructure and processes help us speed up processes and optimize resources.
- Constant support of our software during deployments and help the customer during issues troubleshooting.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Good technical knowledge and willingness to learn new skills.
- Ready to debug application code written by other people
- BS Degree in Computer science or similar fields.
- Ready to work in an agile team, where we learn every day and are constantly challenged.
- Flexible and open-minded.
- Technical skills Scripting: Python, Shell/Bash scripting, Perl, Ruby, Power Shell Development: java script, Python, GIT Automation: Jenkins, GIT lab, SOAP UI, Docker, NGINX Database: MySQL, Postgres Cloud: AWS Systems: Linux administration, Network troubleshooting skills Top skills we want to see: 1- ESXI 2- Linux ( Redhat / Ubuntu ) 3- UNIX ( AIX ) 4- Network admin / VPN/ switches 5- Python 6- Automation 7- Fiber channel / storages management
Job Type: Full-time