Suntex Marinas is a high- company investing exclusively in niche mixed-use marinas and their related operating platforms. We have acquired, developed, and operated over 40 full-service marinas which include retail spaces, office buildings, resorts, hotels, and restaurants in the United States, the Caribbean, and Mexico for 20 years. Over the course of the years, we have developed a solid reputation by being dedicated to our customers, clients, guests, communities, employees, and investors.
Suntex Marinas is searching for Dock Hand join our growing organization!
- Carries out routine cleaning duties that meet established quality standards for all marina related operations; insures the recognized standards are maintained and that quality, and delivery commitments are met
- Assists the Dockmasters and other Dockhands in marina related duties such as securing boats to docks, connecting and monitoring utility services (power, water and telephone), black water pump out, waste disposal and facility sanitation
- Provides the highest level of customer and guest services, expedites any and all requests from vessels including transport of patrons and baggage to and from dockside, delivery of provisions and packages
- Routinely operates, motor and water vehicles and other various mechanized equipment
Education and Experience:
- Ability work independently to achieve goals and targets;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work;
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve team, department and corporate goals;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers;
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment;
It is the policy of Suntex Marinas not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time