Schedule: 12:00a-8:00a Monday-Friday and Sundays
The Residential Advisor embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values. These standards are evident in the daily work, which includes the implementation and supervision of residential practices and activities, such as cooking, cleaning, laundry and menu planning. Residential advisors promote improvement and support the residents in meeting their Individual Recovery Plan goals. Along with the client’s recovery specialist, the residential advisor will monitor compliance and progress.
Clients receive individual skill training in daily living activities from the residential advisor. These activities include budgeting, meal preparation, housekeeping, personal hygiene, and other areas as needed to promote independence.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma plus 2 years experience in the helping professions or Associates degree desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills desirable.
- Must have computer/typing skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least twenty-five pounds for storing of commodities, assist in setting up rooms, provide CPR/First aid if needed, and lift clients if required.
- Must have valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance, and be able to pass fingerprinting background check, and drug testing.