Contract$55 - $70 an hour
- Developmental Disabilities Experience
- Autism Experience
- Organizational Skills
- Supervising Experience
Full Job Description
Lead Behavior Analyst
(BCBA, BCBA-D, FL-CBA, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist and School Psychologist all must be licensed by the State of Florida)
- Complete assessment and treatment plans for insurance authorizations
- Complete ongoing documentation as needed, including treatment plans, Supervision Notes or Parent Training Forms.
- Provide supervision to ABA therapists
- Weekly supervision/clinical meetings
- Ability to travel throughout our service area.
- Perform Behavioral and Skills Assessments (ABLL's/Vineland/VB-MAPP)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behavior challenges.
- Experience supervising staff and clients in home and clinic settings
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with Autism is preferred.
- Reliable transportation and Driver's License
- Must be able to pass Background Check
- Provides therapy to clients utilizing treatment plans under the supervision of the BCBA or BCaBA.
- Collecting and record data on client progress and provide corresponding documentation on a daily basis.
- Provides feedback on client’s behavior and treatment goals.
- Ability to travel throughout our service area and work independently.
Background check, CPR/First Aid
- Teachable and Innovative
- Demonstrate knowledge of Behavior Analysis
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible, creative, and demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Must have own transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Active Medicade provider number
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $70.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required