- Utilizing the Company's Scripts, tools and training; you will become adept at talking to potential clients, you will be trained to become a prospector of Real Estate Leads
- You will primarily be working on the Phone, talking to people everyday.
- Your Goal is to set appointments for our Specialists to view properties.
- Eager to learn the real estate investment business. All training is provided.
- At least 1-year proven sales experience. Experience cold-calling is preferable.
- Coachable and Eager to learn
- Shows initiative in daily tasks. Team player that understands their role and exceeds within their position.
- Excellent communication and not afraid of rejection
We are looking for motivated individuals that are ready to work. Experience in Real Estate is not required. Please email your resume.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)