JOB SUMMARY: Obtain job instructions from supervisor, diagnose problem, develop solution, install, repair and maintain machinery to manufacturer’s and VEKA standards.
1. Troubleshoot, maintain, repair and install all plant and related equipment and systems.
2. Perform all electrical duties to National Electrical Code Standards.
3. Painting and restoration of equipment.
4. Project work, as assigned.
5. Requisition parts and materials.
6. Fabrication, welding and pipefitting.
1. Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Wire and install motors, drives, PLC and control systems; conduit bending and threading; read blueprint schematics and wiring schedules; electrical and mechanical installations, and strong mechanical aptitude.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Associates degree in Commercial / Industrial Electricity or equivalent.
NOTE: Required to work a 12 hr. rotating shift.