This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of Nassau Vision Group by being the front-line customer service representative for each customer contact to ensure that all customer requirements are completely met in a positive, professional manner.
- Follow established processes and systems to ensure that Customer Care Standards are met or exceeded for every customer contact.
- Demonstrate 100% follow through in every commitment in an effort to provide one call resolution.
- Effectively communicate the products, promotions and services offered.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Properly document customer complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Communicate effectively with the Customer Service Manager. Update them regularly to guarantee customer expectations are met and any problems or issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Regularly attend and participate in team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of customer service, call center experience.
- Must be articulate, a good listener with excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to provide a welcoming, positive experience for customers via regular inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and ability to work effectively with short deadlines.
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Data entry skills with demonstrated ability to type accurately a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Working knowledge in MS Office.
- Able to sit throughout shift and must be able to walk or stand for extended periods
- Work well with others in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer care
- Commitment to company values, continuous self improvement and learning
- Previous optical industry experience, preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work environment: Call center