Oak Arbor has an opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a facility in Hattiesburg, MS. Previous work experience with billing and collections preferred.
For 40 years, Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources has served individuals throughout the Pine Belt. Through an extensive continuum of care, we strive to enable adults with serious mental illnesses, children with serious emotional disturbances, and individuals with an addiction or developmental disability to live, work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. Our 13 county service area includes Forrest, Jones, Lamar, Covington, Greene, Jeff Davis, Marion, Perry, Wayne, Harrison, Hancock and Stone Counties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's degree in business/clerical preferred
- Clerical experience required; medical experience preferred
- Ability to think independently to determine direction of work flow and work load
- Excellent communications skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including data entry and calculating formulas in Excel, required
- Assists with scheduling appointments, greeting clients, processing accounts receivable, answering telephone, and posting charges and payments to ledger cards.
- Keeps financial documentation up-to-date for facility.
- Completes the billing for the facility monthly, accurately and on time.
- Completes data entry per Clearview and PBMHR timelines.
- Accurately collects consumer payments based on Clearview fee guidelines.