We have immediate full time or part time openings for all specialties to support COVID-19 Vaccination sites in the McLennan County, TX area: EMTs, Registered Pharmacists (RPh), Pharmacy Techs, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Medical Assistants (MA), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
Work collaboratively and interdependently with professionals dedicated to eliminating the spread of COVID-19. Each site will have a supervisor provider, an on-site project manager lead, and support staff. Residents throughout the State of Texas will pre-register at designated sites prior to being vaccinated.
This is a temporary assignment with shifts available on weekdays or weekends. Independent contracting status.
Great opportunity to support the community!
Hours are 8am to 5pm but may vary slightly.
- Greet patients with a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Prepare station for vaccinating process.
- Label and record dosage information.
- Administer vaccinations at drive-thru and community sites.
- Monitor patients who receive COVID-19 vaccination for adverse events as needed.
- Follow all infectious disease protocols and maintain the standards set by the current team onsite.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient medical records.
- May educate patients about COVID-19 vaccination.
Flexible availability is preferred.
Spanish speakers welcome to apply.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent People Skills.
Reliable, Professional, and Courteous demeanor.
Complete the appropriate learning course, to include vaccine training.