FSUSP prides itself on offering internal employees with proven skills and commitment opportunities for advancement within the organization. Applicants for this position will be screened for their current performance and will be interviewed by the Human Resource Manager and appropriate department manager for skills required of the posted opportunity.
General Description of Duties:
The Shuttle Supervisor is responsible for those client facilities, personnel and equipment under his or her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional, quality service and ensuring that Operating Procedures are adhered to at all times. Position is further responsible for ensuring compliance with safety, quality, policies, standards and procedures established by the Company, by our Clients (via contractual requirements), and by regulatory authorities, including the Department of Transportation. Supervisors are also responsible for:
- Achieve operational performance and functional service activities.
- Provide technical guidance, interpret policies and procedures, and assist front-line employees in performing functional tasks.
- Ensure that shift schedules are adhered to (days off, vacations, including employee lunches and breaks etc.).
- Ensure all call-offs are covered.
- If required by operational demand Supervisors may have to drive if there is no other means coverage available.
- Maintain daily shift reports.
- Maintain communication with Managers on Duty to monitor and maintain optimum staffing levels.
- Set positive, professional example for workforce.
- Ensure front-line employee compliance with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, dispatchers, managers, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and proficiency of the English language.
- Ability to handle customer complaints with professionalism.
- Flexibility to work all shift when necessary.
- Ability to implement company policies and safety regulations.
- Two (2) years driving experience required.
- Must possess current CDL driver license (class A or B) with Passenger Endorsement and Air Brake.
Candidates interested in the position are to apply for the position on the website www.gcaservices.com click on careers tabs and search for available positions/Dulles, VA (ZIP - 20166). If the applicant has any questions on the position or any issues with the website, they may contact H.R. Manager for additional support.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.