Please note that this position is currently located in Northwest Houston, however will be relocating to 4040 Gulf Freeway, Houston TX 77004 in December.
James Pettit, Project Manager
Monday Friday, 8 AM 5 PM / 40 hours a week
The Project Administrator position is responsible for working with customers through all aspects of a project to ensure timely delivery of material and satisfaction.
- Expediting material
- Completing order entries
- Sending material status reports to customers
- Processing documentation of specification sheets and technical data
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
The Project Administrator position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. The employee must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
Education and Experience
- 1-5 years of electrical distribution experience
- High School diploma required