Neolith® Group is a global company leader in the SINTERED STONE industry. It is present in more than 70 different countries. Neolith has an extensive network of distributors, architects, interior designers and designers around the world who use Neolith® as the focus of their prestigious international projects.
We are growing and we are looking for an Architectural & Design Project Manager
- Develop, prescription and follow up on Neolith’s architectural projects.
- Coordinate all the steps and people related on a project's execution.
- Draft Architectural projects for application of Neolith products; guaranteeing excellent quality and optimization of the designs.
- Guarantee optimal quality; monitoring of the product and excellent customer service.
- Budgeting and engineering value.
- Support commercial area in project specification.
- Draft technical specifications, documentation and evaluation of bids.
- Develop relationships with all the professionals involved in the architectural project: technical assistance, installers, builders, architects, developers, etc.
- Coordinate with suppliers and supply control throughout the project cycle.
- Balanced experience of Project Management activities in the industry.
- Experience in countertop kitchen fabricators, distributors or similar.
- Understanding of the work environment at the industrial sector or similar.
- Strong decision making and business analysis.
- Coaching skills for advising and develop teams and agile approach to manage project
- Previous experience in Industrial sector/fabrication
- Multinational environment.
- Minimum 2 years´ experience executing distribution centers or similar, within the building material industries as PM.
- Experience cocoordinating international teams.
- Experience developing, coaching and advising teams and managers.
- Education: University degree. Engineering or architect
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $85,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Follow current regulation against covid-19
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carlstadt, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location