The SEO Specialist is responsible for implementing SEO strategies for all Branded and Non-Branded web domains. This is a role that requires you to find ways to engage our customers, as well as working closely with the SEO Team Leader and Team members to make sure that the goals of the client/management are achieved. You should be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, along with having the ability to communicate with your team leader and team members on projects, timelines, and results. This position will provide you with the opportunity to continue your learning and experience of SEO. This is a virtual work from home position.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Help execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Implementation of link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with writing team to drive SEO in content creation and conversions.
- Assist with recommendations on changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Working closely with the SEO Specialist Team Lead.
- At least one year of SEO experience or two years digital marketing experience.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to recognize quality backlinks and effective backlink strategies.
- Knowledge of HTML4/5 and CMS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Familiarity with Google analytics and Google search consult.
This is a Part Time contractor position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Keyword research: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote