G & C Auto Body has been family owned and operated by the Crozat family since 1972 with a strong commitment to excellence and world class customer service. We have 29 locations in the following counties in Northern California: Alameda, Marin, Mendocino, Solano, Contra Costa, San Francisco, San Joaquin and Sonoma with plans to expand even more in 2023. https://gandcautobody.com/
We are looking for top talent to join our elite team of General Managers. We want to help you develop your auto body career, Journeyman Service Writers that are looking to take that next step into management.
We were able to open 17 new locations during the course of the last 3 years, COVID didn't slow us down! We have continued to grow and are adding more talent to our teams!
We provide a family feel where you aren't just a number but we have the structure and support of a larger corporation. With consistent hours, advanced equipment, ongoing education/training and great benefits, what are you waiting for? Apply NOW!
Benefits of the Auto Body General Manager Position:
• $180,000 - 210,000/year expected annual compensation (85,000 - 110,000 annual plus eligibility for profit sharing incentives expected to range from 6,500 to 8,500 per month)
• 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Medical, dental and vision benefits PLUS a Medical Copay Visa (Premiums PAID 100% for the employee)
• Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). PTO starts accruing on first day
Responsibilities of the Auto Body General Manager:
Requirements of the Auto Body General Manager:
- Profitability of your shop
- Oversee productivity and quality of work
- Maintain an exceptional level of service and safety
- Keep our insurance partners happy
- You will be the key driver of outcomes at your shop, and will be compensated accordingly
- Auto Body Shop Experience, we're ready to help you grow your career!
- High energy with a sense of urgency
- Prior experience with direct repair programs
- Excellent operational AND leadership abilities
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to pass a background check and receive approval from our insurance partners
We are a company where everyone on our team is invested in the overall performance of the shop, and we work hard to create an outstanding work environment of top performers and exceptional staff.
APPLY NOW to further your career!
Thanks for your interest in our company!