Legacy Ventures (http://www.lvmgt.com) responds to unique market opportunities while enhancing the built environment. The company was founded in 1995 as a real estate development firm in Downtown Atlanta. Through the years, it has cultivated competencies in hotel management, restaurant management, asset management, finance, sales, marketing, design, and construction. Today, this breadth of in-house disciplines fortifies the firm’s ability to anticipate, plan and execute successful projects.
Fluency across multiple real estate uses, commitment to quality and the ability to work with partners and local governments have enabled Legacy to define and develop innovative projects in senior housing, residential and retail uses in addition to its core focus in hospitality and urban mixed-use. Projects have ranged in size from $500,000 restaurants to $100 million developments. Many have had city-center locations and were only possible with complex capital structures. The company is known for historic and adaptive reuse projects as well as for new construction.
As Legacy enters its third decade in business, it celebrates both its past, and its future. The company has received significant recognition including MIT Center for Real Estate's primary award, Hilton Hotels Corporation “Multi-brand Developer of the Year” and Downtown Atlanta’s “Economic Impact Award.” Recent assignments include two full service hotel developments. Legacy embraces its entrepreneurial, community and creative underpinnings and will continue to reach for excellence in the built environment.
A Room Attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms, hallways, and public areas in the hotel, servicing guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures, stocking cart with room supplies, and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room supplies while following company standards and safety/security procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor as needed.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition to effectively communicate with guests, team members and community.
- Be familiar with and adhere to Legacy Ventures Service standards as outlined in the Blueprint and other policies / rules of conduct, to include personal appearance / grooming, attendance and safe / efficient operations.
- Comply at all times with company and brand standards to ensure safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed.
- Prepare housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Clean room with the door closed always unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Follow all procedures as outlined by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have a flexible schedule and ability to work days, evenings or nights any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy environment and remain flexible
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have a self-starting personality with an even disposition to effectively communicate with guests and staff.
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills. Computer literacy and financial management a must.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.