CBD Medical Sales Representatives
Modern Health Carolinas - Charlotte, NC
This is a 1099, commission only opportunity. Build a territory in a fast-growing market with an evidence-based medicine approach at Modern Health Carolinas. Focus area will be north of Uptown Charlotte.
Modern Health Carolinas is focused on expanding and educating the medical and fitness community on the benefits of hemp-based CBD. Our pharma-grade Cannabinoid (CBD) based products offer Healthcare Professionals clinically differentiated alternative therapies to manage pain, anxiety, insomnia, and skin disorders, among other ailments.
We are seeking Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and/or Fitness Sales Professionals interested in adding products to their offerings. If you have relationships with Medical/Dental/Veterinary Specialties, Fitness centers or you are currently selling products or services to these fields, this is a great opportunity for you. Sample targets include:
- Independent Pharmacists, Health Food Stores and Naturopaths
- Pain Management: interventional Pain Management, Physiatrists, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Podiatrist, Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, Rheumatologists - ie Osteoarthritis
- Anxiety and Insomnia: Geriatrics, Sleep Clinics
- Dentists, Orofacial Pain Management & Craniomaxillofacial Physicians, Orthodontists
- Dermatology, Plastics, and Botox clinics
- Veterinarians and pet supply stores
- Gym, box fitness, yoga/ pilates, etc.
- Direct to consumer
- Experience in sales, ideally selling to HealthCare Professionals, Pharmacies, or Fitness Centers, preferred
- Must be self-motivated, organized, goal-oriented and tenacious.
- Comfortable cold calling and given executive presentations / training
- Interest in building a large, long-term business, continuously adding clients and products
- Customer service-oriented
- Professional appearance and outstanding communication skills (good spelling and grammar), including articulate speech, is a minimum requirement
- Ability to handle administrative duties including updating CRM systems, Microsoft office (.xls and .ppt), Quickbooks, inventory tracking, invoicing, and collection among other basic expectations. Must be able to manage .xls files through filters, sorting, and basic functions.
- Master the science and benefits and be able to articulate the relevance to target industries/fields
- Educate prospects and customers on Hemp-based products and their benefitsUnderstand Modern Health Carolinas market and selling strategy
- Source new prospects, leverage network and networking tools, cold call, set appointments, and close
- Develop and maintain strong relationships to continually expand growing product offerings
- Forecast customer retail sales and anticipate inventory requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service and proactive communication/ touch point
- Manage, maintain and account for an inventory of products and sales artifacts
- Plan, coordinate, and execute local educational and sales events, with the support of internal resources, intended to augment the business
- Keep corporate informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Collect payments from customers on a timely basis
- Administrative function such as maintain CRM system, invoice/ collections, and inventory tracking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $25,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Selling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: