The Cutting Tool Sales Specialist will support a US Region that includes WA, OR, ID, and MT. The Specialist will support internal and external customers for all Dormer Pramet brands with a primary focus on indexable tooling products .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Will travel throughout the assigned sales region supporting the local sales team by focusing on primary targeted end users and channel partners. He/she will develop growth opportunities for all Dormer Pramet product lines, supporting existing customers and assisting new prospects.
- Provide technical and sales support for end users, channel partners, and the sales team to facilitate the closing of the sale.
- Drive new product introduction through the sales force via training, joint sales call activity and testing activities.
- Review productivity reports and documantation from customers and sales representatives as well as recommend, support and assist in closing sales with key targeted end users.
- Coordinate problem resolution with manufacturing engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs, identify quality issues and/or facilitation of modifications.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Develop and conduct training to customers and channel partners, as well as, inside and outside sales teams on the proper selection and application or products.
Qualifications and Skills
- Five (5) years of experience in metal cutting/removal tooling - preferably in indexable and round tools.
- Strong presentation and customer service skills.
- A background in industrial tooling sales is highly preferred.
- LEAN Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel approximately 70% to cover the territory WA, OR, ID, and MT.
- Experience with Dormer Pramet tooling is preferred.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations applicable to product applications and sales statistics.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Applied Science is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Current valid driver's license for state of primary residence.
- Excellent verbal and written commincation skills.
Dormer Pramet offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunites for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: