We're looking for a Senior eCommerce Consultant to join our team in Boston (or remotely in NYC area) and become an integral part of our Client Services team.
- Ensure customer’s business needs are captured during onboarding and develop a successful engagement with key stakeholders throughout the relationship
- Using proprietary consulting frameworks and our data analytics platform to develop and present comprehensive, actionable, and accurate insights, both at the analyst as well as the executive levels.
- Engage regularly with the customer to follow-up and support them in using and applying our data & insights
- You will lead group presentations over the phone as well as participate in onsite consulting engagements at clients’ offices.
- Strong business judgement and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally are critical to your success in this role.
- Advising multiple Fortune 500 companies regarding their portfolios across major retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Costco.com, and more.
This role is ideal for leveraging our industry leading eCommerce Intelligence platform to develop a career in eCommerce, brand management, consulting, and the application of Big Data. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the eCommerce business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Clavis Insight & One Click Retails eCommerce business is growing rapidly across all departments, allowing flexibility for personal development in many areas.
- 6+ years professional experience in analytics or consulting in the Consumer and Professional Goods / retailer space
- Prior eCommerce experience required, working with brands / retailers to optimize performance (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce drivers e.g. SEO, content optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting orally using Microsoft PowerPoint to individuals and groups
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Passion for the customer, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Intellectual curiosity & ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Dedication to quality, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Ability to work cross-functionally at any level
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Office outings (e.g. Summer party)
- Fun work environment (ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?