- Recruit - Work with career centers to post/recruit applicants.
- Attend job fairs and schedule job fairs in areas with high need.
- Application processing – Enter applicants into tracking database, complete registry checks and backgrounds, reference checks and other processing as needed
- Complete face to face interviews
- Complete employment verifications requests
- Create employee badges and assist QA Specialist with training and/or CPR classes when needed.
- Enter new staff in Generations
- Conduct employee orientation based on client payor ( MCO/Hospital/Private Pay)
- Ensure all staff complete initial and ongoing training annually.
- Ensure all employee files are accurate, up to date and all documentation is current. Work with the QA Supervisor for DIDD caregivers and MCO Specialist with all other caregivers.
- Enter all reminders into Generations and ensure all reminders are executed timely (training, CPR, auto insurance ect)
- Provide new hire information to the Payroll department
- Complete separation notices
- Manage client/staff information in Generations
- Manage relationships with vendors such background companies, drug screen companies and advertisements for recruiting purposes and be the company POC.
- Support Scheduler and assist with filling open shifts as needed
- Maintains confidentiality of client information and business trade practices.
- Conforms to all applicable policies and procedures. Satisfactory performance on a competency evaluation and annual re-evaluation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned/needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)