Community Coordinator Description for our upscale Co-working Shared Office Business:
Provides excellent customer service and accurately assesses all customer needs. Provides the first point of contact for all customers. Demonstrate a professional image of the Venture X brand at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First point of contact for the building.
- Covers the front desk.
- Greet and check-in member’s guests.
- Greet people for tours, track walk-ins, schedules tours, and sends confirmation emails.
- Answers phone calls.
- Walks clients to conference rooms and offers beverages while showing them various Venture X amenities.
- Manage Starter and Virtual Office Member check-ins and check-outs.
- Prepares and distributes promotional brochures to guests/potential members.
- Follows up with potential leads that came in for tours.
- Maintain machinery in good working
- Answers “walk-up” member and guest questions or refers inquirer to additional resources.
- Works on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications.
- Be active on the VXos member network.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure an organized and healthy community.
- Create a collaborative environment amongst our members through events and personal introductions.
- Makes signs for events.
- Assists with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages.
- Prepares newsletter to make sure members are aware of every upcoming event.
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome info and t-shirts.
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience.
- Manage keycard activations and mailbox key replacements.
- Ensure building is clean and well kept.
- Mail and package responsibilities as needed.
- Keep coffee fresh and hot throughout the day, while keeping the café areas as a whole clean and organized.
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Manager or Owner and document accordingly.
- Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to learn to be proficient in various software
- Must pass basic math and spelling
- Must be able stay on feet for 8 hours per day
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift over 50-60
8:30 – 8:45 Morning meeting
8:45 - 9:00 Preparing the office for daily use; coffee, cups, conference rooms, etc
9:00 – 10:00 Assist CM with Lead follow ups from previous days tours
1:00 – 2:00 Lunch
2:00 – 5:00 Mail distribution
5:00 – 5:30 Clean up the office space and for the following day use
All day: Operate the front desk, answering phones, greeting clients, etc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
Required work authorization: