If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our team of diverse and motivated professionals!
Sabre is a quality-driven, professional services company that provides Engineering, Program Management, Training and Logistics, Information Technology, and Software Development solutions to the federal government and commercial clients. We are a company that promotes a work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth and a culture where each individual employee is valued and respected. Sabre is currently recruiting for .Net Developer (remote).
We are seeking a mid-level .Net programmer/developer who will provide critical support to a statistical modernization project focused on the development of key components for a major business system. The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for application design, implementation, and support. Also possesses UI development experience.
- Ensure compatibility between equipment and software, analyzes operational/systems requirements, supports design reviews, and presents technical briefings.
- Engineer systems, including conducting of prototype, proof of concept, or the full implementation of systems.
- Evaluate, assess, document, and test data security and continuity of operations for systems and programs.
We will transfer H1B visa's for experienced professionals.
Non-local US based candidates are welcome to apply.
Great benefits and tremendous opportunities for growth.
Minimum Technical Qualifications:
- At least five years of experience with task specified programming languages (e.g., C++, C#, *.NET, etc.).
- At least four years of experience analyzing requirements from users and producing system specifications developing analysis models using Unified Modeling Language (UML) or other data modeling standards.
- At least four years coding experience with SQL or database stored procedures.
- At least three years of experience in the design and development of applications.
- At least three years experience in UNIX and shell scripting.
- At least three years in either data warehousing, distributed processing, logical and physical database design, software integration, or implementation of security techniques.
- At least three years of experience in module or unit testing, including executing and documenting the testing.
- At least three years of experience in the evaluation or comparison of various technologies (e.g. client/server, multi-tiered architectures, database architectures, and structures, etc.) and their appropriateness for a wide variety of business requirements.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of current network development and database architectures and technologies.
- Experience with Internet/Intranet protocols and web server technologies, if required.
- Experience developing systems architectures preferred.
- Experience as a technical leader of software engineering or computer professionals, as required.
- Familiarity with the use of version control software or software migration routines
- Experience with Python.
- Knowledge of the iterative and Agile frameworks; waterfall methods.
- Knowledge of Agile project monitoring tools; Various development platforms and methodologies.
- Knowledge of BLS surveys and systems.
- If a foreign national, Visa must be up-to-date and demonstrated work experience here in the US for three (3) or more years
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join #TeamSabre!
- Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.*
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job Type: Full-time
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- .NET: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote