ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ANSWER THE SCREENINGQUESTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Earn up to $250 per day on weekends and/or weekdays for generallabor delivering/ setting-up/ taking down bounce houses and other party rentalequipment at homes and community events in the greater Collin County area.
We are gearing up now for our busy autumn season. Especially, Fri,Oct 25 and Sat, Oct 26.
· Able to move 300+ lbs.with a heavy duty dolly
· Strong enough to liftand manipulate inventory of 200+ lbs.
· Own a FULLSIZE pick-up truck with hitch and electrical plug
· Ability to drive andhaul a trailer load of up to 4000 lbs.
· Live within 20 minutesof Frisco
· 5 years of driving and1 year of trailer hauling experience
· A respectful demeanor,energetic, polite and fun-loving
· Fluent Englishspeaking
· Clean background checkand driving record
· Cell phone withreliable GPS
College students, flex-time workers, and guys looking to make agreat supplemental income working weekends (or some weekdays) are greatapplicants.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be delivering all kinds of equipment to schools,businesses, homes and churches. Most are inflatables (bounce houses), but wealso deliver carnival games, concessions, tables / chairs, operate tracklesstrains and portable rock walls. Our experienced team delivers to single andmultiple events in a day, depending on the schedule. You get to meet manypeople, so a polite disposition is essential. This is a general labor positionwith a mix of customer service.
Basically, you will load inflatables at our warehouse, deliverto an event, set up, pick up from the event, and return the inventory to ourFrisco warehouse. Pay varies dependingon the number and size of items delivered.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $250.00 /day
Hours per week: