E-Poll Market Research is an innovative, full service entertainment research supplier in Encino, helping clients make better decisions in a complex digital media environment. Since its founding in 1997, E-Poll has set the standard in measuring the marketability of celebrities, brands, and entertainment programs with its innovative E-Score® suite of research products
What We Do:
E-Poll measures consumer preferences and attitudes by conducting surveys with an in-house proprietary panel. E-Poll offers clients both primary research solutions and a suite of diverse E-Score products that track celebrities, brands, programs and characters. Marketers, agencies and media companies then use E-Poll data to evaluate trends, develop marketing strategies, and identify opportunities in the marketplace.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking a resourceful team player to help manage our growing suite of E-Score Product offerings. This is a key role working with some of the world’s biggest media and entertainment companies, as well as a great opportunity to build a career with an innovative entertainment & media-focused research company.
- Acting in a project management capacity while maintaining full ownership of timelines, data collection and data quality requirements.
- Function as a subject matter expert for assigned product(s), this role is the “go-to” resource for both internal (research, sales, marketing) and external clients.
- Ability to foresee, detect and trouble-shoot data anomalies, pay strict attention to detail, and not hesitate to get into the weeds on quality control checks.
- Assist clients on a day-to-day basis as needed, professionally responding to client needs, questions, solving business problems that drive client satisfaction
- Develop effective work relationships with other interdepartmental groups (such as technical staff, sales, and marketing).
- Troubleshooting problems; resolving issues/discrepancies related to technical aspects of the product.
- Create market and/or product-specific documentation to support internal and external clients as necessary.
- Proactively seeking new ways to monitor, assess, and improve the overall technical quality of the products.
- Keep up to date with current market trends
3+ years of relevant work experience in survey research, consumer research, online research, market research and/or related knowledge of survey research principles and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, psychology, sociology, economics or business focus a plus).
- Experience with MS Excel is a must. Must be comfortable with data analysis and able to report findings with confidence.
- Have enthusiasm, be professional, proactive and conscientious
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong writing and logic skills
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Strong project management skills
- You love all things entertainment such as celebrities, brands, TV programs, etc.
Commensurate with ability and experience
401(k) plan; health plan, vacation and paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time