The J2EE Solution Architect will be responsible for the realization of detailed design and implement architectural strategies for the application, guides development teams with technical implementation details surrounding Program level technology architecture for our client. The Solution Architect will partner with business stakeholders and solutions team, as well as external vendors and consulting partners, to help determine best-in-class enterprise implementation in accordance with client’s application development and operations standards.
The individual should act as a Subject matter Expert in architecting solutions using J2EE technologies to solve common problems related to multiple modules of the overall solution. (Ex: Application Security, centralized logging, messaging, REST, SOA).
- At least 2+ Experience in Media and Entertainment / Hospitality or Travel Industry
- Implementation Experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning is added advantage.
- Work with other client technology teams and partners to identify and support cross-business and cross-functional opportunities for collaboration, standardization, and reuse of enterprise technologies. Should be able to evaluate new products using execution model for proof of concepts and evaluate the product feasibility for the program.
- Should have the ability to present to executives architecture concepts and design decisions at the right level.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
- Facilitate sessions with various developers and provide application-level architecture direction.
- Promote continuous integration and unit testing to all module teams.
- Need to be hands-on in anticipating performance issues and guide both on-shore and off-shore teams with best coding practices.
- Need to be hands on in identifying performance bottlenecks and help the team to produce better code artifacts.
- Understands high availability needs and come up with tactical and strategic solutions to meet high availability needs.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
The individual should have demonstrated as a Senior Architect in J2EE space for past 3 years. The individual has to be a Subject Matter Expert in one or many of these technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
- 10+ years of J2EE programming experience
- 3+ years of experience in architecting J2EE application
- Experience in Event Driven Architecture.
- Experience with RESTful architecture and SOA architecture.
- Experience in designing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, integration patterns.
- Experience in core java development using concurrent threading model, JVM tuning, GC management.
Experience in Database sql tuning, non-sql DB is a plus.
- Expertise in one or more of the J2EE containers (Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic)
- Must have worked as an architect for high volume high throughput applications in the past.
- Should have excellent presentation skills and ability to express conceptual and physical architecture to directors and other key strategic partners.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Job Type: Full-time