Nizhoni Health provides an innovative team approach to home health services. We enable our patients with the most acute needs—those who experience chronic illnesses, psychiatric issues, or lengthy recovery processes to have more productive lives within their own home settings. By coordinating care with our patients’ existing medical providers, we can improve outcomes, reduce readmissions, and control costs. As a leader in Home Care, our agency connects with over 3000 patients throughout Massachusetts.
Nizhoni Health is building THE new model in home healthcare delivery. Come and join us on our People Operations team and help us build a best place to work.
Responsible for full life-cycle healthcare recruiting efforts for the clinical roles (RNs, LPNs, PTs & HHAs). Accountable for successful employee sourcing, recruiting and screening. Act as primary communication point with applicants and candidates from initial contact point to offer. Lead communication and relationships with human resources, hiring managers and interview teams. The candidate chosen for this position will be working under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Senior Manager.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in-person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources, such as career fairs, social media platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter), community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Manages internal/external interview process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring managers and prepare offer letters.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Develops and encourages strong partnerships across satellite offices.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume files and retention according to company policy.
- Manages agency contracts and communicates with agencies throughout the search process.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the HR Senior Manager.
- Associates degree.
- Minimum of 2 years prior recruiting experience in healthcare environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible, and embrace/manage change
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources.
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience, preferably nurses and clinical operations.
Job Type: Full-time
- clinical recruiting (RNs, LPNs, PTs & HHAs): 2 years (Required)
- healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave