Do you love to help others look and feel gorgeous?
We are seeking a sensational Center Manager who is able to execute all of our policies and procedures, and has a passion for the beauty industry. This position is excellent for those looking for growth opportunities, and a rewarding role with the growing team at European Wax Center--the world's leading experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! With your help we’ll give our guests a reason to Walk In, and Strut Out.
About the Company:
European Wax Center is a beauty lifestyle brand that was founded in 2004, and has expanded with more than 700 locations in over 40 states across the U.S. Our vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin takes place while we offer full body waxing services, an exclusive product portfolio, and an exceptional guest experience from the moment you Walk In until you Strut Out.
All of our Wax Specialist are Licensed and professionally trained to preform waxing services, and recommend products for your home regimen. Our Guest Service Associate team is knowledgeable and educated when it comes to guiding you through your first visit, providing you with information on our Wax Pass and Prebooking incentives, and will provide a safe space for you to feel gorgeous.
Visit us at www.waxcenter.com and discover how European Wax Center is committed to "Revealing Beautiful Skin!".
Click here to watch a short clip about our Core Values at EWC! https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67
MRJ Management is committed to be the best version of ourselves and focusing on all our success. MRJ Management aims to drive confidence while cultivating culture in wellness-based businesses. We embrace the challenges, we are open to new opportunities, and we showcase your unique style. We believe in continuously uplifting one another as we embark on this journey together. At the root of our team are our four core values:
- Relentless will to Fight through adversity
- Team of empowering Leaders with dynamic energy
- Fearless pursuit of development as the experts in Education
- Ambition to Impact the world around us
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to work full time including evenings and weekends.
- A positive, friendly, and upbeat personality that leads by example.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of associates.
- Strong and efficient communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, and be organized while being detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle managerial situations as they arise on short notice.
- Create daily/monthly goals for the center and its associates.
- Supervise, motivate, discipline, and coach associates in the moment, and as needed.
- Conduct all weekly Strut Team Meetings, and prepare activities or resources.
- Handle all guest issues that arise in a timely manner, and be solution oriented.
- Complete weekly associate schedules, and manage time off requests.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, and submit orders in a timely manner.
- Prepare and cross check payroll reports on a biweekly basis.
- Interview, hire, and train new associates as needed.
- Maintain and uphold EWC culture within the center.
- Follow all EWC policies and procedures, and provide an exceptional guest experience at all times.
- Salary, commission, and opportunity for monthly bonus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, which increases with tenure.
- Discounts on all retail products.
- Personalized online well-being classes and social motivation.
- Sales contests with cash and gift card prizes.
- Being part of a successful team.
PPE and Sanitation Standards:
- We are committed to practicing social distancing, and following the CDC guidelines throughout COVID-19.
- All Associates and Guest will be required to wear masks, and are provided with masks upon arrival.
- Contactless check-in process to minimize traffic in the hallway and lobby areas.
- Face shield or goggles are provided and worn by Wax Specialists during arm, underarm, and facial services.
- Hourly cleaning is preformed in the lobby, hallway, and restroom areas.
- Wax Suites, tools, gloves, and safety equipment are discarded or sanitized between each guest.
*Check Spam Folder for Application Follow Up*
Salary is decided upon the basis of experience and qualification for the position. The specific center this position is for is dependent on the strategic fit for both our needs and candidate's strengths.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible