Description: LDRM has an opportunity for a General Clerk I to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Camp Springs, MD.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Processes mail, answers and provides telephone support
- Identifies and classifies and sorts documents
- Scanning, copying, faxing, filing, printing, sorting, and record keeping
- Manages hard copy and electronic files and records for management
- Acts as escort to visitors or unbadged personnel to government facilities requiring entry, access and exit to offices, rooms, or spaces
- Retrieves, receives and distributes incoming mail and packages received by the office; packages and labels items to be mailed or shipped
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the government clearance / suitability determination (Public Trust) as required to work on the program.
. Requirements: Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and independently
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to follow written and/or oral direction
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 35 pounds, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
- This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. LDRM’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
LDRM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time