Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a skilled multitasker?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– greet and assist clients and visitors to the branch, providing exceptional service
– create strong partnerships, cultivating relationships with clients and financial advisors, and coordinating with the operations function
– coordinate branch office business meetings and maintain the branch calendar
– carry out cash management functions, process securities and correspondence, and keep records
– maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
– 1-3 years of relevant branch operations experience
– a high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
– proven written and verbal communication skills
– independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– a self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving situations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.