As the Display Manager, you’ll be a part of the multi-channel Microsoft team; a global account that spans 72 countries and reaches across multiple agencies within the Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) family. As a team, we support and help bring to life Microsoft’s global vision. A vision that seeks to empower every person and organization to achieve more and helps them pursue a wide range of initiatives from working responsibly and sustainably to ensuring that the technology they create makes life better - not just for their customers, partners and employees, but for everyone.
You’ll be the day to day lead and who’s responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance against KPI’s, adherence to deadlines and development of the account team.
- Develop strategy in partnership with client services team and Director and be accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Plan, manage and execute display campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Explore ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches
- Work collaboratively with the team to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
- Ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Be the main point of contact for Display and third-party reps
- Responsible for the management and overall career development of the team
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Liaise with other channels
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client. Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Experience in managing large scale, complex display campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Understanding of programmatic
- Technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Understanding of broad based business principles including: sales, pricing, workflow management, and operations
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Strong project and resource management skills