Responsible for recruitment of new employees for the facility.
- Assist employees with enrollment/waiver of benefit plans offered by the facility. Keep track of enrollment forms and communicate with Department Heads as needed for missing information, forms, etc.
- Conduct employment, State and Federal verification of prospective new hires.
- Program new employees into the database; delete terminated employees and notify Payroll, Medical Records and In-Service Training of new/changed records.
- Resolve all badge functionality issues and maintain accurate records.
- Assist prospective employees in completing background check forms.
Conduct and coordinate interviews for new applicants with Department Heads
- Perform orientation as required.
- Ensure that newly hired personnel files contain copies of all Federal, State and internal forms.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance with Federal, State and internal guidelines.
- Audit personnel files and background check records; escalate issues as necessary.
Maintain and track TB and Chest X-Ray documentation
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: