Want to make a difference in people's lives? At Ability Beyond, we discover, build and celebrate the ability in all people. We are currently seeking dedicated and motivated Day Program Instructors to join our expanding programs! Many of our day programs work with young adults 18+ helping with community integration, socialization skills, and goal-setting.
- Community integration. Integrating individuals with disabilities into the community to participate in work, recreation, leisure, volunteer activities and socialization skills.
- Assisting individuals to achieve their goals. Providing hands-on support to the individuals based on their preferences and abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must maintain a current, valid driver's license.
Why should you join our team?
- Extensive paid training and certification program
- Generous benefit package (medical, dental, PTO, etc.)
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A culture of appreciation, respect, and teamwork
- An opportunity to have a positive impact in the lives of others!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.20 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)