Ability to anticipate problems and problem solve
Ability to work with interruptions
Demonstrated integrity and strong work ethic
Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Unit Assistant/Patient Care Tech on Memorial 6 South Oncology
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- The primary purpose of the Unit Assistant is to perform clerical duties. The UA role involves chart implementation, data entry, answering phones, assisting families with visitation standards, providing patient and family teaching, and working cooperatively with the health care team on Memorial 6 South.
- High School Degree or GED Required
- Clinical Experience Preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Monday-Friday 9a-5:30p with flexibility for the Unit.
- Subject to frequent interruptions and changes in priority of duties throughout the day.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ADDENDUM
To perform the responsibilities and expectations as described above
Check all factors that are present as essential job requirements and check whether the factor is performed.
O = Occasionally = 0- 33% of the work shift or 0- 32 repetitions.
F = Frequently = 34-66% of the work shift or 32-200+ repetitions.
C = Constantly = 67-100% of the work shift or 200+ repetitions.
N = Not essential job requirement.
N Lifting (70 pounds)
O Carrying (70 pounds)
O Pushing (70 pounds)
N Climbing with (70 pounds)
O Reaching Up/Reaching Forward
Additional information concerning physical requirements for the position:
Performing patient care responsibilities as required
HAZARDOUS EXPOSURE CATEGORY