Great opportunity to join a growing company in a competitive industry!
CHC Services is a well-established and highly respected Home Health and Home Care agency serving the Central Puget Sound. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Operations team with a strategic, team-based, goal-oriented approach to growth.
Responsible for recruiting amazing caregivers, nurses, and skilled clinicians as well as the Human Resources side of the business. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Apply on our website: https://comprehensive.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Top 6 Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Human Resources
- Assist Operations Director
- Process new hire paperwork and responsible for employee files
- Recruit new employees by posting job ads, attending job fairs, calling applicants from various recruiting websites, and meeting with schools and other resources in order to recruit Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aids, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Registered Nurses, and Licensed Vocational nurse
- Assemble marketing packets and other administrative duties as needed
- Fill companion caregiver shifts as needed. We will make sure you are trained and certified for these companion shifts. I.E. Drive a client to a Dr. appointment, make a client breakfast, or sit and talk with a client in their home to make sure they are safe. Rotate being on call for emergency caregiving shifts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Previous experience in health care related field, preferred
- Experience in administration
- Excellent communication skills including telecommunication
- Strong planning, facilitation, & organizational skills
- Proficient on Microsoft office programs and able to learn new software programs as needed
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
We look forward to interviewing candidates with the above qualifications. Call 425-275-5858 and ask for Frances.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)