- Provides clinical services to families and children for Behaven Kids programs.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Prepares, updates, and maintains documentation and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work or other related field.
- Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure as required by the state of residence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year