284 Partners is an economic consulting firm dedicated to advising clients and counsel on financial aspects of intellectual property, including valuation, litigation consulting, IP strategy, and IP transactions. Our clients include corporations, law firms, government entities, and investors. Our office is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and our clients are located across the nation and world.
We are looking for well-rounded, enthusiastic individuals with outstanding analytical skills and a commitment to continuous professional growth. We are especially interested in individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. Additional requirements include:
- Undergraduate with a major (or concentration) in Economics, Finance, or Accounting;
- Minimum Major and Overall 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale;
- Start work immediately;
- Adept at working under tight deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key responsibilities include.
- Review and analyze actual and projected financial statements (including balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow), business plans, financial models, and market industry reports;
- Perform market research into various industries, business segments, company profiles, and market trends;
- Build complex financial models including detailed discounted cash flow analyses and other relevant analyses;
- Develop and communicate work results (in writing and verbally) to management, through the use of exhibits, charts and tables;
- Assist in the preparation of reports (our final work product), written analyses, presentations, quantitative exhibits, and other client deliverables.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: