Here lies a wonderful home sales opportunity to become part of an excellent team.
We are searching for highly dedicated Advertising Sales Executives that will assist in selling online advertising solutions to current and prospective clients.
This an exciting chance for a sales-minded, self-driven candidate to land a highly successful sales executive career.
The minimum per for our online sales executive will be $15.00 per hour.
However, hardworking and talented sales executives will make $50.00+ per hour with a commission.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Persuading clients to buy advertising banner space on our website
- Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organizations and contacting them
- Explaining the benefits of advertising on our website, using statistics on viewing figures
- Offering a price and negotiating around it
- Closing the deal and recording the details
The finer details...
In theory, your working will be around 30-40 hours a week.
You will be working on your computer/laptop/tablet.
- The clear understanding of our website and the job search industry.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with esteemed customers
- Targeting new customers online without having to rely on inbound leads
- Working in a polite and professional manner when dealing with the inquiries of customers
- Continually developing new business and establishing client relationships online.
- Creating a solid rapport to aid in delivering an outstanding service
- Maintaining accurate activity reports, sales forecast, and accurate records
- Ability to sell to various clients including those at the executive level
- Excellent rapport building skills and communication
- Motivation to exceed
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ability to solve problems naturally
- A “can-do” attitude
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- Very well organized and responsible
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An encouraging, positive attitude
- Market knowledge
Like.jobs is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.