At BN Labs we pride ourselves on taking a comprehensive approach to nutrition. Every product is custom tailored to meet a purpose. From our organics line, to our sports nutrition line, we make sure every ingredient in tested for quality and purity, leaving nothing to chance. Our goal is to build the company based on three essential pillars: Truth - Quality - Results
We are a small company that is growing fast, and looking for an Accountant day to day to help with the details below.
Job Brief— A skilled accounting to join our growing Team. This position will play a vital role in keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling various accounts. This role will focus mainly on Accounts Payable, but will also assist with Accounts Receivable and Payroll tasks, as necessary
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Bank & credit card reconciliation.
- Processing of all Accounts Payable with related vendors
- Weekly, month-end, quarterly & year-end reporting with associated Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, etc.
- Work with ownership and management to produce accurate and insightful forecasting
- Prepare and mail accurate invoices by sales deadline each month and ensure that all accounts are paid within allotted time frame
- Find an accountable software system to work with
- Enter all collections and payments into accounting software daily and run credit cards accurately
- Achieve 100% collections monthly
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounts
- Ensure that no expense is contracted for or paid without prior approval
- Be diligent in making sure that all expenses are kept to a minimum and be proactive in searching for more efficient means of conducting business
- Prepare and process all payments in a manner that all invoices are paid timely manner.
- Utilize spreadsheets and prepare reports to reconcile accounts payable, accrued purchases, prepaid accounts, and manual payments to resolve discrepancies
- Provide employees with expense reports and process payments appropriately
- Prepare payments for signature
- Provide cash flow forecasts weekly for owner and supervisor
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to provide a general overview of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. Other specific duties and responsibilities may be assigned to specific individuals as business needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 years of experience in the accounting field
- Advance Excel and QuickBooks skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product
Simply stated, this is a position requires one to wear several hats in a fast-paced, fun environment. We have a dynamic and diverse staff that is happy to come to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: