CENTRAL CAROLINA HEALTH NETWORK
Job Title: Network Coordinator
Position Summary: The Network Coordinator will report to the President and CEO. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager and will lead and support Central Carolina Health Network (CCHN) in the following areas: day to day administration of various prevention and care programs, oversight of subcontracted service providers, oversight of the quality management program and supervision of program staff as assigned. The Network Coordinator will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in strategic decision making and operations as Central Carolina Health Network continues to enhance its quality programming and build capacity.
- Manage the various grants (Ryan White, HOPWA, CDC-funded prevention, 340-B and Cone Health Foundation) both internally and externally in partnership with funding agencies and network partners. Serve as a liaison between the organization and funders regarding applications, contracts, budgets, and program outcomes.
- Establish policies, procedures, and strategies for grants funded programs.
- Establish and manage comprehensive grant specific training for staff and subcontracted service providers.
- In accordance with grant requirements, conducts periodic site visits to subcontracted service providers to ensure compliance with grant and/or CCHN requirements.
- Facilitates meetings of subcontractors as needed to share information and solicit feedback.
- Reviews monthly expenditure reports from subcontracted service providers for service appropriateness and patient eligibility prior to submission to Finance Manager for payment.
- In coordination with Data Coordinator and Office Manager, prepares grants for submission to federal, state, and local funders in accordance with network guidance.
- Represents the organization and/or network at all relevant local and state meetings.
- Prepare information for, and participate in, audits by local, state, and federal funders.
- Coordinates quality management activities across the network and facilitates meetings to discuss projects and results of QA/QM initiatives.
- Conducts basic analyses, in conjunction with the Data Coordinator, to monitor quality metrics and guide programmatic focus.
- Represents organization and subcontractors at state quality management meetings.
- Oversee work of all direct service staff to ensure that work is completed in an ethical and satisfactory manner and that organizational outcomes are being achieved.
- Provide routine clinical supervision to direct service staff to include coordination of schedules, troubleshooting difficult cases, assessing need for continuing education, etc.
- Minimum of a human service degree, preferably BSW or MSW, or a public health degree with previous supervisory experience.
- At least 3 to 5 years of overall professional experience; ideally 3+ years of experience in HIV settings
- Basic understanding of HIV as well as familiarity with challenges facing people living with HIV.
- Prior experience with Ryan White, HOPWA and or CDC-funded prevention programs a plus.
- Familiarity with public health principles and practices, including data collection and analysis.
- Technology savvy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior experience with CAREWare a plus.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- A multitasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Central Carolina Health Network.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements. Please reference Network Coordinator in the subject line of your email.
Job Type: Full-time