Acclaim Physician Group and JPS Health Network’s Department of Surgery have an opening for a full-time Neurosurgeon at our Level-1 Trauma Center in Fort Worth, Texas. It is a fantastic team environment of Surgeons and Advanced Practice Professionals.
Acclaim is a multispecialty medical practice group comprised of over 400 providers serving JPS Health Network in specialties ranging from primary care to general surgery and trauma. Our goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care for every patient, every time.
As the county hospital system, and Level-1 Trauma Center, JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for over 100 years. This is a wonderful opportunity for an innovative and passionate individual to treat complex health issues, and to provide compassionate, quality care to those patients that need it most.
In addition to providing great care, JPS is also an urban teaching hospital with a long history of training physicians and medical students. We are affiliated with the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Texas Christian University Medical School.
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an approved college of Medicine/Osteopathy
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must be able to obtain a Texas Medical License
In addition to a competitive salary with quality and productivity incentive opportunities, Acclaim provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Very Generous Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- CME/Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Assistance for moves of greater than 50 miles
- Generous Retirement
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
Relocation Assistance Provided: