High Profile Asset Management Firm seeks Production Support Analyst to support an applications development environment.
You will provide application production support triaging and resolving production issues for the DevOps team.
This is a tremendous direct hire full-time career opportunity with stable organization that offers very competitive compensation and an amazing benefits package.
In summary, you will:
- Conduct analysis of applications
- Provide support on functional issues with end users
- Perform release management planning and support; you will be the gatekeeper for the production environment, ensuring all change is understood and scheduled appropriately
- Assist in applications deployments providing hands-on application specific technical support
- Liaise with Help desk, Infrastructure and external vendors to resolve Production issues
- Provide incident management coordinating and resolving issues such as application bugs that impact the production environment
- Route cause incident management including the review of incidents ensuring that issues are permanently resolved and that the issue will not occur again
- 3+ years of Applications support in Windows and Linux environment
- Experience supporting large and complex production systems using complex SQL queries and reporting systems
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and development methodologies
- Scripting languages skills including Shell and Python
- Knowledge of data partitioning
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming languages
- Experience in Business Analytics
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- linux and windows applications: 2 years (Required)
- shell and perl scripting: 2 years (Required)
- applications production support: 3 years (Required)