- Lead communication to brand team to progress product development, product introduction and product promotion for each brand assigned.
- Self-starter that can develop processes to promote best practices for brand planning.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Create direction and definition for each product based on in-depth brand understanding. Including creative direction and product messaging.
- Maintain communication with licensors. Work with licensors during brand planning and product development process.
- Create reports and other materials to communicate updates and changes to product lines.
- Consistently follow up with teams to ensure alignment of goals and timelines on track.
- Support the launch of new products both to the trade and consumers.
- Monitor product activity at national accounts. Maintain an understanding of online e-commerce activity. Ability to analyze activity and provide product insights/ recommendations.
- Ensure consistency and follow the voice of the brand
- Must have 2 years of relevant Marketing, Brand or Product Management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient. Ability to thrive in a high-pressure and time-sensitive environment. Easily adapt to shifts in priorities.
- Ability to work effectively across different teams, departments, and third parties
- Experience selling/marketing to retailers
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Word is required
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred: Marketing
- Experience in trade shows, product photography shoots, qualitative and quantitative consumer research
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Brand Management: 3 years