Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, is hiring for an experienced Field Service Technician in Baltimore, MD location. The Field Service Technician is responsible for servicing customers with dock and door maintenance and installation. The Technician ensures a safe environment, provides good customer service, and installs and maintains equipment.
- Follows daily schedule as defined by coordinator
- Announces themselves at client site for safety and security purposes.
- Performs maintenance and/or installs the following for DuraServ customers;
Levelers vehicle restraints
air bag levelers
power and high-speed doors
lift platforms/vertical lifts
- Follows all operational procedures when installing and maintaining doors.
- Ensures a safe environment by monitoring the dock area and clearing debris, tools, and equipment.
- Follows all safety procedures
- Maintains truck to ensure it is in good working
- Utilizes tech support for trouble shooting.
- Documents all work performed thoroughly.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Displays initiative and a willingness to learn.
- Professional and presentable appearance.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Works well in a fast-paced pressure oriented environment.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Exhibits sound judgment.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Exhibits strong mechanical skills with a minimum of two+ years of technical experience.
High School Degree or Equivalent
- We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K with company match.
- Company paid benefits include life insurance, short term and long-term disability
Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $180+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 575+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented career-oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DuraServ's company goal is “to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and to be the ‘first and best’ in all markets servicing our customers”.
Job Type: Full-time