F5 engineers work closely on the delivery of loosely coupled software components and microservices integrated in public and private cloud architecture. We are responsible for working on a variety of technical problems of varying scope & complexity, being able to design, implement, and test new functionality under general supervision, collaborate with peers under the direction of technical leads on assigned project teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- We collaborate with technical leads to design, code, and test robust, scalable, loosely-coupled components that integrate into public and private cloud infrastructure
- We consistently apply good software design, implementation, and test principles
- On-time delivery of features and bug-fixes with high quality is of the utmost importance
- You would have the chance to work in an agile environment optimized to enable development teams to iterate quickly
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies (both public and private, such as AWS, Azure, or VMware vSphere)
- Basic knowledge of container and orchestration systems such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of network and web technologies
- Passion for automating testing and infrastructure first so that you spend time on hard problems, not rote repetition
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a dynamic, high performing environment
- Regularly demonstrate teamwork by promoting good ideas and concepts, helping other team members grow their skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A dream of learning and growing within a successful technology company
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.