Do you THINK Fx? Do you live and breathe ABA? Does data excite you? Do you have a sincere desire to work with children who have limitless potential? Are you passionate about teaching children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders and do you possesses an aggressive curiosity about behavior change? If so, then look no further, because you've found our team of like-minded clinicians! Here at Footprints, we are committed to excellence and the application of progressive evidence-based treatment strategies and we want you to join our fantastic Footprints family! We are currently searching for highly skilled, motivated, and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Board Certified Behavior Assistant Analysts to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team! So if you want to leave your footprints in the Vancouver, WA area, contact us for more details about this career opportunity by simply submitting your resume online or sending us a friendly email at the address provided.
Clinical Supervisor -- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) & Board Certified Behavior Assistant Analysts (BCaBA)must possess leadership skills and direct experience in the evaluation and treatment of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and developmental delays. Candidates should posses a minimum 3 years experience designing and implementing Applied Behavior Analytic programs. The position includes conducting assessments and the development of behavioral interventions and individualized curricula, providing direct training and supervision to paraprofessional staff, as well as providing direct training and consultation to parents and caregivers to ensure the continuity of the treatment program. Clinical Supervisors are also involved in implementing Social Skills and Parent Training workshops as well as participating in and conducting research projects to contribute to the advancement of behavioral technology in the field of Applied Behavioral Analysis.
JOB PERKS & BENEFITS: At Footprints, we want you to find more than a job, we want to celebrate you finding a career! - Here's how we'll help you do it!
**Refer an RBT/RBAI and receive $150 bonus
**Refer a BCaBA/BCBA and receive $500 bonus
Are you Pursuing Certification for BCBA/BCaBA?We have even more PERKS for you!
** Structured Mentorship/Intern Program for Indirect Field Experience Hours
1. National certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Behavior Assistant Analysts (BCaBA)
2. Masters degree in Psychology or related field
3. Ability to interact in a positive and collegial manner with fellow staff members, families and clients 4. Experience with Microsoft Word/PPT/Excel
5. Availability to work weekday afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays
6. Ability to provide evidence of negative TB test results
7. Ability to pass FBI & DOJ fingerprinting and background check
8. Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a valid driver's license
Job Type: Full-time